Change of Name
Your request for charge of name as appearing in the records of the Company should be accompanied by the following documens:
- A certified copy of notification in Official Gazette or a Newspaper.
- An affidavit on a stamp paper of appropriate value duly notarized.
- The new specimen signature duly attested by the Manager of your bank.
A certified copy of the new Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Registrar of Companies consequent upon change of name.
- Consequent upon marriage/divorce of a female shareholder
- A certified copy of Marriage Certificate/Divorce Decree
- New specimen signature duly attested by the Manager of your bank.
- In case you hold the shares in demat form, you are advised to contact your Depository Participant in case of any change in your name.